[quote]We are honored to be called a “Dynamic Space” as quoted by Michael Braithwaite from his Aug. 15th article in the Boston Phoenix, Gone Begging – Why Boston artists leave, and how things could be different.[/quote] Here is a short list of opportunities and resources that UFORGE Gallery can bring to all artists at any level of their creative career.
- Provides a non-juried approach to gaining exposure. You register for an assignment and you’re in the show! It’s that simple!
- Gives 75% of gallery sale back to the artists when their work is sold.
- Provides a positive, welcoming and encouraging environment for artists at all levels looking to seek exposure and help foster creativity.
- Provides monthly opportunities to submit work as well as encourage submission to other venues call to actions.
- Provides a monthly forum with participating artists to share and learn new processes or to gain insight on the direction of their work.
- Provides an energized setting for networking with fellow artists, the gallery’s patrons and the public.
- Provides a venue for intimate performance companies to test their new works or to gain new audiences.
- Provides the maximum exposure of your work through various workshops, lectures and special events as well as social media and print.
- Provides a unique gallery experience capturing the sprit of creativity and education by sharing the work of our artists to the community and the world.